Saturday, 3 September 2016

10 Little Reasons...


There are a few bloggers out there who occasionally produce lists to remind us of the smaller and sometimes sweetest things we experience in life, to remind us not to forget to seek pleasure and fulfilment from the things you might think don't even matter. I have decided to create my own series to try and engage more positive thinking within myself (and maybe others too!). I've chosen to call the series 10 Little Reasons... . "10 little reasons to do what?" you might ask. Well, that's up to you, smile / keep going / laugh / skip / whatever you like!
  • When my Nan buys me mangoes. I don't know where she gets them from but mangoes acquired through Nan are always the best.
  • The lady who sat next to me on the bus, openly giggling into her phone out loud all the way home. 
  • More than one day off work in a row. 
  • Fresh bedsheets.
  • Dusk.
  • Helen Anderson's daily vlogs
  • Cutting your nails and realising how easy texting is again.
  • Bei Badgirl's merbunnies and merkitties. Squee!
  • Watching Small Animal Hospital on Netflix. 
  • Especially when John Barrowman gets excited / cracks himself up for no reason and visibly scares people. 
Love yourselves
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC